We just spoke with Dr. Bellino, and he spoke the following music to our ears:
"I really think she's turning the corner."
"Her skin looks a million times better than it did yesterday."
"I'm really pleased with her progress here."
"The past 24 hours have been really good for her."
Yaaayyyy, little Julia. Unfortunately, the three of us got a grand total of about 43 minutes of sleep last night, so I've fallen asleep and smashed my forehead into the keyboard three times while writing this short note. Hopefully, this next 24 hours will also be really good for her and include some significant rest!!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear the good news! Praying for rest for the three of you and continued healing for little Julia. Dan D. shared your story briefly at 9:15 and prayed for you... lots of praying going on for the three O's. Love you guys.
Post a Comment