

At 5:58 pm on Monday, March 22, 2010, Julia Joy Oberholtzer was added to our family. Kate and Julia are doing fine. My status is less certain. Simply unbelievable!!
For from Him, and to Him, and through Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. [Romans 11:36]
23 comments:
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you three!
Forgot to tell you - our Lamaze teacher told us Vernix is the best hand cream you'll ever find :-) But you probably missed your chance...
Congratulations to you both! Erica and I are simply THRILLED for you both, and Alexandra can't wait to meet her new friend! Wish we could be there in person to see you all, bless you all and hope all three of you are doing well.
Congratulations to all three of you. Please extend our joy and prayers to Kate
YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Baby Watch 2010 is over!!! As Caleigh said, 'We finally have a baby - Julia, what a pretty name!' We agree!! Hope you three get some much needed rest. Congratulations!
Love The Missouri contingent
I like the name... Congrats.
Congrats!!! What a beautiful name!!! She looks adorable and we can't wait to meet her!!!!!
Congrats!! What a beautiful name and she looks adorable!! We can't wait to meet her!! High five Kate for your hard work!!
Cheering from the west coast!!!!! Can't wait to hold you, sweet little Julia! Congrats Mom and Dad!
WOW! I was wrong- it's a girl! I am so excited...I will pass along all of Lexi's clothes! What a gift...and such a beautiful name. I have tears of joy in my eyes! Love you all...all THREE of you!
The "other O's" are all cheering for you! YAY!!! welcome baby Julia. Sweet dreams everyone :)
Welcome Julia!!! What a beautiful baby - and a beautiful family!
Welcome to the family, baby Julia! We're so excited that you're here and look forward to meeting you soon! . . . and congratulations Kate and Chad on the birth of your beautiful baby. We'll continue to pray for you all as you adjust to being a family of three. Love, Heidi (Mike, Lydia, and Clarissa)
Yay! Congratulations! I was with you, Erica, in guessing a boy. What a precious little girl! I'm so glad that everyone is healthy, albeit exhausted.
We will be praying for you, especially over the next couple weeks as you adjust to life with a newborn. Amid the lack of sleep, I hope that you can enjoy the precious moments together and revel in this new life.
Congratulations you guys! We are absolutely thrilled for you both. Is God not amazing!?! How incredible is our God! "For you formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14. We serve a brilliant God. Enjoy the child He has given you!!!
would you please post stats tomorrow? I know God looks at the heart, but I confess I'm just pretty curious about her body... just sayin'
She is beautiful! How long until she will be able to hold a tambourine? Hehe. Love you both, can't wait to meet her!
~Meredith and Matt
Wow! That's a beautiful name and we're really happy for you!!! (and I guessed wrong on the gender)
Welcome to the family !!Congratulations to
Chad & Kate. Pop O
Welcome to the family, Julia !!!!Pop O
Congrats Team O! A future Phills fan for sure! We will be by to meet her soon!
Jared
So excited for you guys!! She is beautiful and I love her name. I hope we can meet her sometime and actually get together with you guys. We have almost lived here a year and you and Neil have gotten together, but our whole families need to!! We are praying for the adjustment period. Rest when you can!! Congratulations.
This week has been beyond crazy and I feel bad that I am just know catching up and getting all the details. So excited for your new family. Love ya! -Jen
Post a Comment