Sunday, March 14, 2010

39-weeks!

.
(39-weeks)

Well, we are really in the homestretch now. SOMETIME in the next 3 weeks (even if they have to induce in the last possible window of my doctor's office policy), we'll have a brand new Oberholtzer... Sort of crazy to continue to wrap our brains around!

I usually take my growing-stomach pictures right after church on Sunday before Chad gets home...but this time he was here. Once he realized what I was doing, he started playing a game to see if he could run back into the room as the timer was about to go off and make it in the shot. Sigh. I decided I needed to post a couple of them, too... :)


We'll see if we get to a 40-week picture post next week or not! We had a doctor's appointment this morning where they were able to notice a little bit of progress -- not that it tells us anything substantial about when I'll actually go into labor...but fun to know that my body is figuring out how to do some stuff!
.

No comments: