"...and the livin' is easy..." :)
We've tried to work some tummytime into our lives recently, just because all the books are saying we should. ("Oops" on the last several months. Although really, did pioneer women actually take time out from planting their gardens and caring for the stock to sweep their dirt floor, put down a blanket, and supervise 30 minutes of their baby just lying there face-down? I think not. And those pioneer babies still figured out crawling somehow...)
But alas, we're trying to do this right. However, it's more fun to interact with Julia close-up while she's working at it!




.
2 comments:
Yeah your right on about the pioneer woman. Ella hated being on her tummy...as a lot of babies do I hear, and she has developed just fine! Don't get too stressed about it!
Jack hated it too--and now, I can't get him off of his tummy! When I lay him on his back, he immediately flips over on his belly. One day (I think around the 5 month mark) it just clicked and he liked it. Your method looks great though! : )
Post a Comment