Hard to believe, but we're already at 36-weeks! This pregnancy has gone by SO quickly and SO slowly, all at the same time! Feels like just yesterday that we were taking the test...but we also can't remember a time that we weren't in a season of talking parenting/baby stuff!
Saw the doctor today, and got a lot of questions answered. All still looks to be going well! From this point on, we head in every week until Baby Day!!!
I chose not to have an internal exam today to check progress...we figured that our curiosity can wait a bit. They will most likely do one next week, as I'll officially be in the full-term window at that point. Crazy!
We also met with our doula Eleanor for about two hours this morning and had a great opportunity to talk through questions that we had about different hospital procedures, recommendations our doctor will most likely make, as well as various preferences that we have at this point. Chad and I both have a pretty open mind going in (especially since we really don't know what to expect for my first birth!), but are also very glad that we'll have an advocate with us who knows the "why's" behind the preferences, hopes, and wishes we will choose to express...I think Eleanor will do a great job!
We're getting so close!!!
.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment