He such a little joy...and such a little goober, as well! We're definitely well into the "get into everything" stage...he reminds me of a little puppy often! So exasperating and exhausting to keep after...but melts your heart with his cuteness. :)
New favorite sport - hanging from the fireplace chains...
...or balancing in the book basket...
...or wielding our door-locking dowel like a ninja!
He has grown so many more teeth -- at some point, I actually saw at least EIGHT more poking out on the top alone!!! But every time I try to pry his mouth open to count all of the new ones, I feel as if I am facing Kyle from "Despicable Me"....so I give up. :)
In sleeping news, I chose to not wake Caleb up for his midnight feeding on the mark of his 11-month milestone...and he hasn't looked back! 11 to 12 hours of sleep for him each night, putting him down at the same time as the girls. WOO HOO!!!
Here are some 11-monthiversary pictures!
We love this little guy. SO. MUCH!!!

1 comment:
Good luck keeping after this little guy !! ---- Pop O
Post a Comment