It's always crazy the changes around this time. He is a smiling machine now (as Eliza says often, "I'm so glad we got a SMILEY baby!!!"). He is also a rolling champ, flip-flopping back and forth...MOSTLY in control. And he's loving grabbing onto toys, starting to put everything in his mouth (Eliza loves getting "kisses" from him when she sticks her forehead right in front of his face -- she shows me the moisture every time as proof...), and interacting in such increasingly fun ways. His bottom teeth are already coming in...so there is a hand or finger in there constantly. He's vocalizing often now. Julia loves to mother him. And come up with theories about him and what's going on in his mind. And tell him AND us the theories about him... :) Eliza loves to entertain him. That usually entails dancing with abandon right in front of him, or smothering him with a hug, shouting joyfully "CALEEEEEB!!!" He's sleeping 5-6 hours consistently at night, plus another 2-3 hours after feeding (I'm excited for that to stretch into one solid chunk...I know I've been spoiled, but he's behind his sisters' accomplishments in the critical area called "sleep"!!!). He remains a pretty content little guy...but his cry is PIERCING when he needs something! :)
Here are some pictures to remember this month!
I love those dimples!!!
He wasn't really interested in doing a silly picture right then...
Sorry, Eliza. :)
We love you, Baby Caleb!!!
1 comment:
Well, beautiful Caleb is another beautiful addition to the family !! ---- Pop O
Post a Comment