We have a few pictures that never made the earlier fall posts (not sure how!), so here they are!
Picking the pumpkin
We headed to Way Fruit Farm one Saturday morning in October for their Apple Festival...and it just happened to be one of the exceedingly bitter-cold days of the fall! As the wind kept whipping into her face and her eyes would start tearing up, Julia would just look up at us as if so say, "What IS this?!"
So it was not what you would call a sweet and cozy family outing...but I think Julia still enjoyed some of it! We took a hayride to the pumpkin patch, and then had fun walking through the field. As usual, Julia kept trying to pick up the heaviest pumpkins she could find...
Picking out the pumpkin seeds
I asked Julia the one morning if she wanted do a "project," and she got super-duper excited! So, after dressing her in a new craft apron, I explained that we were going to reach into the pumpkin, pull out a seed, and put it into the bowl. Wouldn't you know...she was content doing that, one by one, for over 25 minutes! She definitely has some of her father's love of repetitive motion in her...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
And I didn't take any actual pictures of our time with family and friends this Thanksgiving, but here is Julia in the holiday mood!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment