Yes, I know we just posted about Julia's birthday...but to complete the loop of monthly pictures and milestones in her first year, I'm including some info here!
She went to her 12-month doctor's appointment this week, and here are her stats:
- Height: 29 in. (48%)
- Weight: 19 lbs. 12.6 oz. (30%)
She really plays with a lot of her toys now...
And also continues to show more and more intentional affection to those around her...
(this is her version of a kiss...VERY wet!)
We've had a bunch of fun with her seemingly overnight change to being an all-out walker...this video was taken on her birthday last week (while we still had the borrowed video camera from our friend!), and she's already extremely more steady even from then until now!
It appears that we may have reached the end of the monthly pictures. She just doesn't want to sit still anymore! Here are just a few where I managed to catch her...
And just to document her teeth...I snapped a shot in the midst of a crabby meal... ;)
What a bundle of (sometimes exasperating) joy!
.
2 comments:
Holy cow I can't believe how many teeth she has. Emily has a whole 6 teeth at 14 months (I guess all her extra vitamins went to her hair instead of teeth).
What a cutie pie !! Hard to believe the increased mobility !! ---- Luv you guys ! Pop O
Post a Comment