Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm walkin' on sunshine...

.
At least, that's how I felt today, as temperatures topped 60 degrees in Happy Valley! 

I think Julia somehow caught the excitement, too.  As soon as I started saying, "Do you want to go for a walk?!" and put a coat on her, she was glued to the front door!


We had an awesome time outside together (during which I quickly decided that neither of our coats were necessary) and even got to reconnect with a neighbor whom we haven't seen since fall days.  Julia seemed to find it all so interesting! (and I was the mom pushing the stroller with her eyes closed, face tilted upward toward the sun...)


However, I would now like to anger several of you who are reading by saying that, although this little taste of spring was amazingly awesome and makes me look forward to it...I wouldn't mind one more snowstorm!  I haven't taken Julia out to play in her snowsuit yet...
.

No comments: