Monday, September 10, 2018

Back to School...2018!

Well, we've made it...the first year I can post about ALL THREE KIDS going back-to-school!!! :)

Julia is in 3rd grade at Easterly Parkway, and excited about her teacher, Ms. Germ.



Eliza is in 1st grade at Easterly Parkway, and has heard only amazing things about her teacher, Mr. Burns (and helper teacher, Mrs. Cordell).



They all seem great!  We're excited to see what this year will bring for both girls.

Julia had a novel idea on the 1st day of school... Why not take the photos AFTER school, instead of rushing beforehand?! ("It'll STILL be the first day, Mom...") :)  With the new school times in place, it wasn't even fully light out until right before we had to go anyway...so I think we've started a new tradition!!! (we snapped just one each at the breakfast table...in case they didn't make it 'til the end of the day.) ;)

JULIA:







ELIZA:










SISTERS:





And then, the following week....it was Caleb's turn! :)  He'll be attending Good Shepherd Christian Preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings this year...and is very excited!

We spent time with his teachers at an Ice Cream Social (we love both of these ladies from when Julia and Eliza attended!)...

Mrs. Sefter

 Mrs. Johnson

And then the first day was upon us!









He went running in, right past Mrs. Sefter saying, "Why don't you give Mom a goodbye hug?" ;)

He had a great day...and so did I!  I'm exited for the breath of margin I feel like this new season is going to infuse into our family's life.  All three kids are in great hands!

No comments: