Tuesday, November 3, 2015

5-months old!

A couple of weeks ago, Caleb turned 5-months old!  Here are some pictures to mark the occasion (in his dapper little $2.49 outfit I found for a wedding we attended)...











As you can see from the above picture, his sisters love him immensely.  Here's a scene I came across one day...

 Eliza had "forted" him in with her!

They also LOVE to make him laugh, and do it better than any of the rest of us!  Here's a video we captured at bedtime one night...we had never heard him laugh like this before!



Other recent milestones include becoming more mobile WHEREVER he is, through grabbing and rolling...

Guess I can't leave him alone on his changing area anymore!

Chewing on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING...

A favorite chew toy, Dino...

Being entirely enamored with his feet...



And a recently acquired "skill" (okay, yes, that's in quotes for a reason)...

The High Five! :)



We just love this little guy and his sweet, sweet spirit.  Smiling is still his favorite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a silly-willy !! ---- Pop O