Thursday, July 23, 2015

1 month old!

(we're a little behind again...haha....)

In June, Caleb turned one month old!  It happened while Chad was in Florida reffing for two weeks...and during a crazy debilitating episode of severe back pain that I went through.  Instead of a nice, relaxing first week of bonding with this little guy while Chad's parents kept the girls, I had to set up round-the-clock care because I couldn't lift or carry him during the spasms.  It was nuts.  It was humbling.  It was exhausting.  And the number of people who came to care for us was ridiculously, overwhelmingly wonderful.  So to celebrate his first month on this earth, Caleb got to bond with a ton of amazing women, instead of just me! :)

My sweet aunt helped me capture some 1-month pictures.  So grateful that she didn't think I was nuts for trying to still do this in the midst of the craziness! (and thanks to HIS sweet aunt for the cute onesie!)





My sweet neighbor and friend spent a good bit of time with us...I just love this picture of Caleb snuggled in with her:

Those blue eyes...


And this would have been a good poster for how we felt when we heard Penn State was taking the names off the jerseys again for this season:

Whaaaaat?! :)


He has continued to be a ridiculously easy baby -- good eater, good sleeper, only cries when he needs something (milk, diaper change, nap, etc.) and then stops when he gets it.  He's a little sweetheart and we all just love him!

Here are a few more shots that summarize it...





Happy One Month, sweet Caleb!!!

No comments: