Thursday, July 28, 2011

Loving the middle of summer...

Although I truly do enjoy all 4 seasons, it's been so fun to jump wholeheartedly into summer!

There's the impetus to start painting your toenails again...

(Julia was QUITE intrigued)


The mood-altering (really, LIFE-altering) Frappe from McD's...

(I know they sell these all year long...
but it only seems appropriate when it's hot out!)


And time to just be outside and play...

(thanks to some friends from church, our backyard is DECKED OUT!)

Looking forward to all the precious memories still to come as a family this summer...

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that last pic of Julia walking next to Chad :-). SO sweet!

Completely agree on the frappe thing, but not for me... for Jim! Mr. I-Don't-Drink-Coffee-It's Disgusting tried one this summer and is hooked ;-). Now every time we pass a McDonald's billboard advertising one, he looks over at me smiling and says, "Oooh, mocha frappe."