Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy 7 Months!

.
Last week, Julia hit 7-months! Time is just flying by...

(you can't see it, but teeth 5 + 6 are breaking through on the top!)

I'm finding that it's getting harder and harder to pose her for these pictures! The three above may make it look like it was easy...but check out some of the outtakes (from TWO different days that I tried!):



We're having so much fun with this stage -- she just keeps changing so fast! The other day, I read her TEN AND A HALF books before she lost interest. She has started crawling forward, and is even trying to pull herself up to standing on pieces of furniture. She also now tips over her basket of toys to pick out something to play with, after MUCH deliberation...



And what a difference a week (and pears) makes in the feeding world!

(our new life)



SO funny... That little girl makes us laugh!


.

No comments: