Chad turned 32 today -- hard to believe he's getting so old! We didn't do anything super out-of-the-ordinary, but I did manage to make him a cake (which doesn't always happen!).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, honey!!!!
Here's to our VERY interesting year coming up... :)
Here's to our VERY interesting year coming up... :)
.
4 comments:
...and then the cake slid off the plate...
Happy birthday Chad!
Oh my...so much going on! I'm going to leave a comment regarding several of your posts...
1 - Happy Birthday Chad!!
2 - Great work with the kitchen. it looks fabulous! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery when that gets done!
3 - Kate - I can't believe you're at 32 weeks...you look fabulous!
Whew...okay I think thats it! Hope all is well!
Happy Birthday! 'Loved the blog updates!
Heidi (and Mike)
We did our usual melodic greeting! As silly as that appears, serious greetings come with it.
Post a Comment