Monday, October 12, 2009

16-weeks!

.
Well, somehow I've gotten off with my doctor's appointments, so I'm actually posting a 17-week picture instead of a 16-week one this time! But we're back-on-schedule for next month's appointment, so never fear... :)

The appointment today went well -- strong heartbeat from the baby (the doctor said, "Perfect!"), and we got a good number of questions answered. We also hit no opposition when we declined the quad screen test...which I had been worried about, after hearing some of the "pushy doctor" stories from my friends! And the fruit punch sugar drink for my gestational diabetes screening test was entirely tolerable (we'll find out those results later this week). Good day!

Still feeling great...and still very grateful for all of the maternity clothes I'm borrowing from my wonderful friends!

(17 weeks)
.

1 comment:

Mark S. said...

Yay! Hope you're feeling as great as you look :)