Let's just say it was not the closest of games (66-10), but it was an awesome day to be out in a stadium that holds 107,282 in the seats that I grew up going to.
We stuck around afterward for the entire post-game music show, and Chad tried to give some encouragement to the markedly smaller band of the CCU Chanticleers (a.k.a. Roosters) by keeping up with the dance team on the field. Our friends Melissa and Dave were nice enough to capture this video:(Melissa and I were commenting to each other that, ironically, Chad looked like the guy who had the most beer in the stadium! Now you see why we don't ever need it...)
Very fun day, and all that is left to say is "We Are..." (come on, fans -- show your support in our comments section!)
1 comment:
PENN STATE!!!
I didn't know that there was a connection b/w Coastal Carolina and Penn State- it does make the connection less random. Glad you guys had a fun time at the game.
Post a Comment